How would it feel to live pain-free?
What would it feel like if you could get rid of your anxiety?
What if you could find more joy in your life?
Could you feel more fulfilled if you were more satisfied with your job or career?
With Yoga Therapy you can…
- Learn effective ways to manage and alleviate chronic and acute pain.
- Create new and permanent habits to make you more productive and have more free time to spend doing the things you love with the people you love.
- Find a deeper connection to yourself allowing you to make the best decisions for you.
- Become stronger and more flexible physically and mentally.
- Get tools to help you manage and overcome your anxiety.
- Get out of your depression, and develop awareness to stop it before it starts.
- Cultivate a great sense of satisfaction in your social life, family life, job, and sense of self.
All from the comfort of your own home with virtual sessions.
Yoga therapy takes private yoga sessions to a higher level. The session is developed around your mental, physical, emotional, and energy needs. Everyone, from being bound in a hospital bed to an Olympic athlete, can benefit from a yoga therapy session.
Yoga Therapy is for:
- Anyone feeling stressed/overwhelmed
- Athletes wanting to increase performance levels
- Chronic pain (i.e. fibromyalgia, injury)
- Chronic illness (i.e. diabetes, hypertension, etc.)
- Pre/Post surgery
Benefits of Yoga Therapy:
- Creating Balance
- Improving mobility
- Increasing Strength
- Increasing Flexibility
- Decreasing Stress
- Creating healthy lifestyle changes and sticking to them
What to expect
For the first session, we’ll go over the intake questionnaire. Next, we’ll do a physical assessment together to evaluate any musculoskeletal imbalances. But don’t worry, it’s not painful and everyone passes! Together we’ll come up with a plan of action based on your desires. You’ll then be guided through experiences (movement, mindfulness, breathing practices, etc) to help you come closer to your goals. Lastly, we’ll discuss what simple activities/exercises/habits you can incorporate into your daily routine. These are simple and attainable, designed to be easily integrated into your life right now, so you can be successful.
And for follow up sessions…
We’ll talk about how the previous session and “homework” went for YOU. Did it help? Did you see progress? Did you do it? If it didn’t work (or it didn’t fit into your schedule), that’s OK. We’ll try to find another approach to get you closer to your goals. If it did work, we’ll build on YOUR current SUCCESSES to help you get to where you want to be. The follow on sessions will continue to move you through experiences to better health and help you connect to yourself and the world around you.
The goal of yoga therapy is for You to no longer need Me. You should be empowered to continue the work to help yourself reach YOUR goals. Sure, life happens and goals change. Come back to yoga therapy as needed. I’ll be here for you.